Saturday, September 19, 2009

First POST!!!! A waste of time ....

Lalalal!! After making a blog on livejournal .... i suddenly saw a post by Denise on facebook.. saying that she made one on BLOGSPOT!!! so.. here i am.. making another blog.. leaving behind the "old" one.since no-one seems to be using Blogspot.........
LOL!! went to Campsie today.. and found myself sitting next to a laundry basket while waiting for my mum to get mcdonalds... how embarassing!! .=( i have no idea what else to write on this.. so hahhahha?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hiya!! This is Sakikos ^^. I LOVE dramas and anime (currently, more of dramas) If you have any must watch dramas (or anime), plz tell me Haha! I have a habit of going "..........." so ... you'll be seeing that alot!!! >.< and i mean ALOT!! I reckon Japanese things are SOOOOOO cool! All high tech and stuff like that,which is why I'm doing Jap at school as an elective! おはよう! Well... this is all i can think of to say now.. maybe i'll update this later! XD (Note: the above paragraph was written 4 years ago and is therefore not a good representation of my writing tone now) ☆ ±«§ŚāĶīķõ§»± ☆