Friday, February 4, 2011

Long time No blog =__='''

Hello all!
Aye, I've been a bad blogger. My last post was from 2009, which was...quite a while ago!
During my 2 year long hibernation, I have watched even more dramas and Anime; found more music to listen to; started drawing digitally(and improved heaps); read billions of books and of course, grew a long white beard!
(lol just kidding)

The world has also changed. Many Queenslanders are homeless; Kevin Rudd lost his position; flat LCD TVs replaced the antique fat televisions and summer's becoming hotter than ever. Gosh!

Well this post is just to say hi again (to my future self reading this). And Merry Christmas, Happy new Year, Happy Australia day and Happy Chinese New Year!

p.s. Like the fish app on the right?

Also, here's a riddle since I LOVE challenging riddles. 

Mr. Desired wasted lots of money every day, and now he is a millionaire. Why?


Hmm.. yes indeed, Why?.. I'll tell you next time.


"Dude, she just called you awkward, OH HELL NO. Hold my turtle" ~ lol 
The End. =D

☆ ±«§ŚāĶīķõ§»± ☆  








3 comments:

  1. he won the lotto?.
    yes Judy I follow you >)

    FOLLOW ME BACCKK 8)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's always been a millionaire. Otherwise, how else could he waste a lot of money on a DAILY BASIS?
    And LOL at his name.
    'Mr Desired'

    If you have his phone number... let me know. OH and his dating history.
    :L :L :L

    Nice to hear from you Judy. xD <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Bingo Denise!!! =D
    Mr Desired (lol, sorry, no phone number) was a billionaire
    lol yea! the lotto explanation also works!
    @Julie, You have a blog?! ok.... I'll watch you too =D .. Gosh I don't update often.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hiya!! This is Sakikos ^^. I LOVE dramas and anime (currently, more of dramas) If you have any must watch dramas (or anime), plz tell me Haha! I have a habit of going "..........." so ... you'll be seeing that alot!!! >.< and i mean ALOT!! I reckon Japanese things are SOOOOOO cool! All high tech and stuff like that,which is why I'm doing Jap at school as an elective! おはよう! Well... this is all i can think of to say now.. maybe i'll update this later! XD (Note: the above paragraph was written 4 years ago and is therefore not a good representation of my writing tone now) ☆ ±«§ŚāĶīķõ§»± ☆