Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Return from the Grave (Oh...and Blogger changed)

YO! Long time no blog...again.

Well, at least now do 2 posts a year (that's a huge improvement)!
Today, something made me blog - could it be the fact that my account was labelled as dead? Hm or maybe it's because I read "The Diary of Anne Frank" last week and became subconsciously inspired to record my life?

Well anyways, I love Blogger's new interface - it's so nice and clean! Makes typing much more enjoyable.

Do you just talk about exciting things that happen in your life in a blog?
(Ok, let's give it a try)  OK. So, today I sold NINE chocolates. That's the high score so far (yes, yes, it's sad). A Boost and a Caramello to Yuva and Jessica J, three to yr7s, a Caramello Koala to a yr 12,  Freddo to a Kogarah High person and a Dream White to a lady in black. Ok, sorry that it's not very interesting so far. I'll just keep this for future reference. 


Alright I've decided, today's blog theme is FOOD! Hmm...has anyone been to Costco yet? I went there on Strike Day (Last Thursday). Everything there is super-sized. If you buy chewing gum, they only sell them in bundles of around 12 (like the boxes you see near shop counters) and that costs around $11.

No wonder Americans are fat. Now Australians will become even fatter. Especially after eating a boxful of MALICIOUS truffles. They're dusted with a thin layer of cocoa powder so they'll taste bitter for the first 2 or so seconds. Then, the chocolate starts to melt in your mouth, thick and smooth. MMMmmmm in fact, I'm eating some right now.

Another thing that you should remember to buy when you go to Costco is Poppycock. Well, poppycock  means nonsense, or foolish talk but in this case, it's an American brand of candied popcorn. It's basically a cluster of popcorn covered in a candy glaze with an almond stuck onto it. YUM!

Toffee Apples are also VERY NICE ... if you have a sweet tooth. Or else, it might be a little too sweet. They're actually healthy treats though! But my one had too much sugar. =____+


P.S. This photo does not belong to me. 
Well, that's it for today! I can finally go and do my Science Assignment. Good day.
Here's an inspirational quote to finish off:


Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it’s stupid.


And ... I do blog.

☆ ±«§ŚāĶīķõ§»± ☆

5 comments:

  1. OMGGGG JUDYYYYYYYY!
    YOU'RE BAAAACK!
    i should relink you on on affies list then hehe :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. you're correct on all accounts. in Maths 2 btw. also in one of your electives :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! You're MICHELLE!
    Hehe. =D Are my correct?

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol judy
    your grammer sux... just saying :D

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Hiya!! This is Sakikos ^^. I LOVE dramas and anime (currently, more of dramas) If you have any must watch dramas (or anime), plz tell me Haha! I have a habit of going "..........." so ... you'll be seeing that alot!!! >.< and i mean ALOT!! I reckon Japanese things are SOOOOOO cool! All high tech and stuff like that,which is why I'm doing Jap at school as an elective! おはよう! Well... this is all i can think of to say now.. maybe i'll update this later! XD (Note: the above paragraph was written 4 years ago and is therefore not a good representation of my writing tone now) ☆ ±«§ŚāĶīķõ§»± ☆