Noooooo! Google+ is finally open for everyone to join but, you must be over 18 to be able to use it! Why?!! What's not so safe about Google+? It looks awesome in the ads. Oh well, I'll just wait a few more years for it ... and probably forget about it.
Now, I'll be waiting for Pottermore to open up... but that will stuff up my studying. Everyone's already starting to study for yearlies this week. I don't believe it. I still need to see what I need to study. History is the worst! So many extended responses for every topic. I wonder if I can study all that in just 1.5 wks... I need a holiday. If you study hard, you need to play hard too. So, I'm gonna spend some of the time in my holiday relaxing ... read some nice books and watch animes and dramas. Also, I need to learn some flash. I'm so sad that I can't do IST.
Today, a past Labor Party member gave us a very informative talk in history. His name was Bob Whan. He told us the entire series of events of the dismissal again even though he couldn't find the right word at times, (he's quite old) I think it was pretty useful, it kind of felt like I was there, as part of the party.
Oh, funny moment last week. In history, we were watching a slideshow on "technology in the 1950s". Mr Abbey walked in just as we flicked to a beauty pageant (with people in swimming costumes). He couldn't take his eyes off the picture until out teacher noticed and went on to the next slide. tsk tsk... shame =__=
Oh well, anyways. that's the report for today. Grrr.. how do theses stairs work?!
The impossible is often an untried possibility.
☆ ±«§ŚāĶīķõ§»± ☆
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Sakikos
- Hiya!! This is Sakikos ^^. I LOVE dramas and anime (currently, more of dramas) If you have any must watch dramas (or anime), plz tell me Haha! I have a habit of going "..........." so ... you'll be seeing that alot!!! >.< and i mean ALOT!! I reckon Japanese things are SOOOOOO cool! All high tech and stuff like that,which is why I'm doing Jap at school as an elective! おはよう! Well... this is all i can think of to say now.. maybe i'll update this later! XD (Note: the above paragraph was written 4 years ago and is therefore not a good representation of my writing tone now) ☆ ±«§ŚāĶīķõ§»± ☆


IS THIS really Judy??????? My awesome, Friday Afternoon Pal? <3
ReplyDeleteYour aquarium is scary...
ReplyDeleteHehe, I'm Judy of course! =D
ReplyDeleteO__o you're right! I used to have 5 fish in my aquarium!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! <3
ReplyDelete